Located in Norway, the Urnes Stave Church is one of the oldest Viking Age relics to still exist. This Viking Snake Necklace recreates the snake designs carved on the North portal of the church, which have been studied for centuries. With a chain included, this lead-free pewter necklace is great for gifting or for incorporating into your personal jewelry collection. The necklace features a rectangular shape, the outer edge etched with lines. Within the rectangle, a snake curls upwards and twists into an eye-catching pattern to beautifully replicate the design found on the Urnes Stave Church. Whether you have been able to behold these carvings with your own two eyes or not, you can bring their stunning design into your wardrobe with the Viking Snake Necklace.
- Crafted from lead-free pewter
- Depicts snake carvings found on the Urnes Stave Church
- Ideal for fans of Norse and Viking culture
- Includes a matching chain for wearing
- Great for personal wear or for gifting
- Height: 1.25 Inches
- Width: .875 Inch