As if Odin himself were not powerful enough, Norse mythology states that sometimes the god wore a mask to scare away enemies so he would not even have to lift a finger! A design of this mask is depicted on the Mask of Odin Necklace. This necklace is crafted from lead-free pewter, with striking details that will be sure to attract eyes to your impressive accessory. Depicting a man with horns coming out of his head, the mask also has a flowing beard and a mustache. This necklace comes with a chain already included, so you can wear it or give it as a gift upon arrival. With this Mask of Odin Necklace, you can easily show off your love of Norse mythology and one of its greatest gods in your accessories.
- Crafted from lead-free pewter
- Depicts a mask worn by the Norse god Odin
- Ideal for anyone who enjoys Norse mythology
- Includes a matching chain
- Great for personal wear or as a special gift
- Height: 1.5 Inches
- Width: 1 Inch