Do not forget to grab a sword when you and other warriors engage in onstage combat. Wield the Viking Single-Edged Stage Combat Sword. Made from tempered EN45 high carbon steel, this sword has a thick, single-edged blade. The blade has a wide fuller that runs down its length along its spine. It also features blunted edges and tip which makes the sword safer for stage and sport combat.
Next, the sword continues with a curved crossguard. It curves towards the blade with the ends curled inwards. The steel hilt has a hardwood grip. Brown leather cord wraps around the grip. This wrapping makes the sword easier to hold. Then, the hilt ends with a peened pommel. The pommel has a curled base that matches the crossguard, facing in the opposite direction. There is a trapezoid section on top of the curled base.
Finally, the sword comes with a brown scabbard and sword frog. Stitching adorns the edges of the scabbard. The sword frog has lacing in front which secure the leather scabbard in place. At the top of the frog, there are two loops for sliding the frog onto a belt, not included. This functional sword makes a fantastic option for stage fighters and sword collectors. The Viking Single-Edged Stage Combat Sword. looks wonderful on display in your home or office.
- Features blunted edge and tip for safety
- Wide fuller lightens the blade
- Wrapped handle for a better grip
- Comes with a brown scabbard and sword frog
- Great for onstage fighting and collecting
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Grip is wood with leather
- Scabbard and frog are leather
- Overall Length: 32.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 26.3 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 10.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.