On pillage or at home in your village, the Viking LARP Seax is a must-have for any Norse warrior. This safe foam LARP weapon is based on historical seax or scramaseax designs which served as both utility knife and weapon. With its carved-look grip and authentic blade shape, it is made to be wielded by Valkyries, berserkers, shieldmaidens, and all other manner of other ancient Scandinavian or Germanic warriors.
Ateliers Nemesis Athena LARP Construction:
Part of the Athena line from Ateliers Nemesis, this Nordic warrior LARP dagger has a cutting-edge construction for heightened detail, safety, and durability. Thermoforming fuses the closed cell foam of the blade together, making this LARP weapon ultra safe and shred-resistant.
This sturdy foam blade then surrounds a strong fiberglass core which is in turn reinforced with a high weave polyester similar to Kevlar for heightened safety. This means the foam fantasy dagger is both very safe and even strong enough to parry blows.
A unique weighting system then gives this LARP weapon a point of balance for natural maneuverability. You will feel just like you are wielding the real thing, simply made safe for LARP. Finally, a latex-free waterproof coating protects the LARP weapon, enhancing its durability.
This Norse LARP knife features a sheepsfoot blade shape, true to its historical inspiration. The narrow, steel tone blade widens just slightly near the angled tip. Then, the hilt follows with antique brass-colored fittings around a steel tone spacer that looks engraved with ancient runes.
Next, the grip features an impressive level of detail that makes it look like real wood scales carved with a Borre knotwork dragon. The narrow grip is followed by another spacer with ancient Viking runes and then, finally, a gold tone pommel cap with a D-shaped ring.
This Viking Age LARP knife is a weapon befitting both berserkers and jarls. Add it to Norse inspired LARP settings and Viking LARP kits. Its intricate detail, durability, and historical inspiration make it the perfect choice for any Viking-based build.
Pairs Well With:
Keep this Norse LARP weapon safely kept at your side with the matching Viking LARP Seax Scabbard (AN-0047). This leather LARP scabbard is especially designed to fit the Viking LARP Seax. Then, for the matching longer length weapon, check out the Vikings LARP Sword (AN-0011).
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Heightened durability and detail
- Weighted handle provides a realistic point of balance
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Intricate hilt looks like carved Viking knotwork
- Suits shieldmaidens, berserkers, jarls, and more
- Blade is made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating to prevent premature wear. Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Overall Length: 18 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.8 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.4 Inches
- Handle Length: 3.5 Inches
- Guard Width: 1.6 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.8 Inch
- Point of Balance: 0.04 from Hilt
- Weight: 5.6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.