Looking for a proper Viking axe to wield at your next battle? You should make sure to check out the Viking Battle Axe by Cold Steel. Made from 1055 high carbon steel, this axe has a long wood haft. The haft is long, straight grain hickory. With the hafts length, the axe works well with two-handed use. At the top of the haft, the axe head connects to the haft with a single socket. The axe head itself is single edged and asymmetrical. It extends past the socket more on the top than the bottom. The points on the ends of the blades edge allow for better maneuvers in combat such as parrying or hooking shields. You can easily add the Viking Battle Axe by Cold Steel to your reenactment armory or weaponry collection.
- Has a long, two-handed haft
- Features a single-edged, asymmetrical blade
- Points on blade for combat maneuvers
- Great for reenactments
- Wonderful addition to a collection
- Haft is straight grain hickory
- Blade is 1055 high carbon steel
- Blade Length: 7.5 Inches
- Haft Length: 30 Inches
- Weight: 2.2 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.