In the cold of Scandinavia, one layer simply will not do the trick. For this reason, Viking women wore both under- and overdresses. The Viking Apron Dress beautifully recreates one such overdress typical of the early Middle Ages. This wool blend outer garment fits loosely over the body, allowing for comfort and flexibility. Also adding to this outfits ease of movement is the fact that it is sleeveless, that it is held to the body only by two pairs of thin shoulder straps, and that it includes slitted sides that allow the legs to move unhindered. The Viking Apron Dress is made from a heavy material, making it great for winter wear, and it comes in red or autumn green, allowing it to easily pair with a variety of medieval outfits.
- Inspired by Viking apron dresses
- Fits loosely over the body for comfort and flexibility
- Side slits prevent impediments to leg movement
- Comes in red and autumn green
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and medieval reenactments
- Made from 74% wool, 15% polyester, 7% polyamides, and 4% miscellaneous natural fibers