Please note that the stock for each piece of this bundle does not show up on this page. Please check the individual item page for that item’s stock. An item’s stock will also show when viewing your cart.
Warrior, you possess an intimidating appearance on the battlefied. The Vigor Steel Armour Set adds to your imposing look. To begin with, this armour set includes all of the steel Vigor armour pieces. The armour is made of 18 gauge steel, so it is great for LARP and costume use. The pieces cover the body from the neck to the shins as well as the forearms. The gorget, for example, has a tall design that acts as a bevor and gorget combo to help protect the chin and neck. Also, the armour pieces secure with leather straps.
Furthermore, the matching design of the pieces makes it easy to create a cohesive appearance. Best of all, you’ll save 5% on the whole look! Finally, this armour package is wonderful for a variety of characters at any LARP event. You can also wear the Vigor Steel Armour Set to a Renaissance faire, cosplay convention, or theatrical production.
- Includes all Vigor Steel pieces
- Save 5% on entire outfit
- Easy way to get a cohesive look
- Wonderful for medieval and fantasy characters
- Especially great for LARP and costume use
Here is what you get:
- Vigor Steel Cuirass #MY101535
- Vigor Steel Gorget #MY101537
- Vigor Steel Spaulders #MY101538
- Vigor Steel Bracers #MY101533
- Vigor Steel Tasset Belt #MY101536
- Vigor Steel Greaves #MY101534
Sizing And Measurements:
- Vigor Steel Cuirass:
- Length from Shoulder: 21.7 Inches
- Length from Neck: 18.7 Inches
- Chest: 52.8 Inches
- Vigor Steel Gorget:
- Front Length: 8.1 Inches
- Side Length: 3.1 Inches
- Center Back Length: 7.1 Inches
- Vigor Steel Spaulders:
- Shoulder Plate Length: 8.7 Inches
- Arm Plate Length: 6.7 Inches
- Front Plate Length: 5.5 Inches
- Vigor Steel Bracers:
- Measurements coming soon.
- Vigor Steel Tasset Belt:
- Top Width: 17.7 Inches
- Bottom Width: 9.4 Inches
- Length: 14.2 Inches
- Vigor Steel Greaves:
- Length: 20.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.