If you prefer wood handles on your knifes, the Vera Knife with Wooden Handle fits the bill. The slightly curved handle features wood halves riveted with brass to the tang of the blade. The steel blade is straight backed with a slim silhouette. Carry the knife in the included leather sheath. A loop at the top allows the possibility of attaching it to a belt, not included. This steel knife adds a great medieval detail to any costume for historical reenactments or Renaissance faires.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Dark, slightly curved handle
- Riveted for better strength
- Slim, straight-backed blade
- Can be attached to a belt, not included
- Great for a reenactment or Renaissance faire
- Knife is handcrafted from steel, brass, and wood
- Sheath is handcrafted from leather
- Overall Knife Length: 10.2 Inches
- Blade Length: 5.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 0.8 Inch
- Knife Weight: 4.9 Ounces
- Sheath Length: 8.1 Inches
- Sheath Width: 2 Inches
- Sheath Loop Length: 2.2 Inches
- Sheath Weight: 1.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.