This beautiful Venetian Gown recreates a design that was depicted in an Italian painting of two ladies of the Torella family on their palace terrace. With the elegant appeal of this gown, it is easy to see why noble ladies favor it. This sleeveless gown is made from luxuriously soft cotton velveteen fabric and features an attractive sewn-on satin overskirt. The dress is full-length and features an elegant, rounded neckline that is decorated with gold and yellow trim. The overskirt is sewn onto the dress at the waist and extends down to cover the front of the dress, although it ends just short of the dress hem, leaving a small touch of color to peek out from beneath the overskirt. The dress laces up along the sides of the bodice area, which adds a small measure of adjustability to the dress, allowing the dress to provide lift for the bosom, while being somewhat more forgiving on the waist. When it comes to medieval and Renaissance era gowns, the Venetian Gown is a simpler design that nonetheless accents a womans natural beauty, making it a fantastic dress for the woman who believes that less is more.
- Features a Sewn-On Overskirt
- Laces Up Along the Sides of the Bodice
- A Simple yet Extremely Beautiful Design
- An Excellent Addition to Medieval and Renaissance Styles
- Made in the USA
- Made from 100 percent cotton velveteen fabric
- Overskirt is made from satin
- Sizing on this gown runs by waist size. Get an accurate measurement of your waist and choose the closest option.