The Valknut Horn Tankard is brimming with ancient Norse style. Made from natural horn that has been hand finished and carved with a symbol of the god Odin, this Viking tankard is perfect for your next Norse event or medieval feast. The natural horn structure gives this drinking cup a curved shape. Carved into the side of the horn are the three interlocking triangles of the valknut symbol, above five carved lines that encircle the tankard. The handle of this Viking warrior tankard is made of the same natural horn as the rest of the cup for a seamless style. Enjoy your next drink the Viking way when you sip from the Valknut Horn Tankard.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Features hand carved valknut and line design
- Can be used for drinking
- Great for Viking and medieval feasts
- Made from natural horn
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Overall Length: 6.5 Inches
- Top Diameter 2.6 Inches
- Bottom Diameter: 3.75 Inches
- Handle Width: 2.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate. This is a natural product and its shape and size will vary.