The Brass Banded Drinking Horn brings splendor to any dining hall. This natural horn drinking horn has a dark coloration interspersed with brilliant bands of brass. Toast with this Viking horn and display it with pride, as it is both safe to drink from and an intriguing addition to any decor. The curved drinking horn is made of natural horn. Whether you are attending a feast or adding ancient Norse detail to your decor, this natural drinking horn is an excellent choice.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here. The stand pictured, #HW-700856 Iron Drinking Horn Stand, is sold separately
- Bands of brass decorate the length
- Can be used for drinking
- Great for medieval and Viking feasts
- Made from natural horn with brass accents
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.