Create a period costume that is both authentic and unique. With its simple, yet elegant design, the Uma Canvas Dress is perfect for fair maidens who wish to partake in a renaissance fair or put on a historical performance when on stage. The sleeveless overdress has a round neckline and a form-hugging bodice. Cotton lacing adjusts the fit on either side of the waist. The dress is handmade from a robust cotton canvas. The rougher weave not only increases its durability, but also enhances its authentic look and feel.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Beautiful overdress for a medieval maiden
- Fitted with lacing on both sides of the waist
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 100 percent cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Bust – 38.2 Inches, Hip – 38.6 Inches, Length – 55.9 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 39.4 Inches, Hip – 39.8 Inches, Length – 57.1 Inches
- Large: Bust – 44.1 Inches, Hip – 44.9 Inches, Length – 57.1 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 53.5 Inches, Hip – 54.3 Inches, Length – 57.1 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 65 Inches, Hip – 66.9 Inches, Length – 57.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.