The flat cap was traditionally worn by men and women from the late 15th through the early 16th century. This Tudor Flat Cap is made of poly-cotton fabric. Two grommets allow for a plume or other adornment to be added on either side. This Tudor bonnet is a soft crowned, round brimmed cap, a version of which is still worn today in some educational institutions. The Elizabethan era saw the bonnet worn by both upper and lower classes, often with a linen coif, also called a biggin, underneath. This Tudor Flat Cap is perfect for Renaissance fairs, theatrical productions, and other costuming events.
- Perfect for Tudor, Elizabethan, or theatrical events
- Excellent headwear for men and women
- Extremely comfortable to wear
- Features grommets at the sides for accessorizing
- Add your own plume for extra style
- Made from poly-cotton blend fabric