Named after the last Templar town commissioned for construction, this Tomar Cross Templar Necklace is symbolic not only of the orders power, but also of this town, which is home to a Templar castle that was once used to hold their many rites and rituals. This symbol adds a touch of rarity to the Templar to cross, depicting the traditional Templar cross in rich red enameling, with a beautiful white enameled cross set at its center. Attached to the bottom of the cross is a pair of charms, finished in golden hues, that depict a banded globe as well as a smaller, second Templar cross. The pendant is crafted entirely in fine pewter metal, which is completely lead and nickel free, and it comes complete with a matching necklace, as well as with a small black jewelry box for easy storage. Some Templar ships featured a similar design of this Tomar Cross Templar Necklace, painted on their sails when they set out from Tomar to help provide protection on lifes journey, and it is possible that the symbol might still do just that, whenever you wear it as you make your way through life.
- A Stunning Piece of Knights Templar Inspired Jewelry
- Depicts a Templars Traditional Cross in Stunning Detail
- Decorated with Red and White Enameling, as well as with Twin Gold Colored Charms
- Crafted Entirely from Nickel and Lead Free Pewter Metal
- Comes with a Matching Necklace and a Black Jewelry Box
- Length: 1.5 Inches
- Width: 0.75 Inch