The Crusader Sword Frog is based on the iconography of holy warriors honor bound to their cause. This handmade leather frog features a steel Crusader shield concho on its front accent panel, adding medieval style to its versatile form. The tube-shaped body of this sword frog is great for LARP weapons, and it even suits LARP axes and daggers. Made of 5/6 ounce chrome tanned leather that is both sturdy and soft, the body comes in your choice of black or brown. The front accent panel is made of 3/4 ounce leather and comes in a wide variety of color options to suit many looks. Easily wear it on belts up to 3 inches wide using the convenient back loop. Embark on your next adventure with the might of a crusading knight when you equip this leather LARP frog.
- Features a front accent panel
- Accented with a Crusader shield concho
- Easily worn on belt via back loop
- Available in a variety of color combinations
- Great for LARP swords, daggers, and axes
- Made of 5/6 ounce chrome tanned leather with a 3/4 ounce vegetable tanned leather accent piece
- Opening Length: 2.1 Inches
- Opening Width: 1.4 Inches
- Body Length: 6 Inches
- Maximum Belt Width: 3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.