Scaled down in size for younger fans of LARP and historical reenactment, the Tobi Leather Greaves are adorned with rivets along the top and bottom cuffs as well as on a decorative horizontal strip, giving them a stylish, detailed look. These medieval greaves feature two buckled straps which attach them to the back of the wearers lower leg, and can be adjusted to suit the needs of growing wearers. Pair them with the Tobi Leather Bracers for a matching look (MY100355), though they are sure to fit in nicely with a variety of childrens historic apparel.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Designed for young LARPers
- Structure reinforced with decorative rivets
- Attached to lower leg with adjustable buckled straps
- Great armour pieces for LARP and historical reenactment
- Crafted from split leather
- Top Width: 8.7 Inches
- Length: 9.8 Inches
- Bottom Width: 6.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.