Sometimes in battle you do not have a partner to save you. Protect your neck from enemy blows with the Titus Gorget at a LARP battle or stage fight. Available in four colors, any medieval knight or Western sheriff can adjust the unisex, two-piece collar as needed with the side buckles and straps. A pattern reminiscent of a fleur-de-lis decorates the trim in addition to metal rivets. Customize your character for a variety of medieval, fantasy, and Renaissance events with this versatile gorget.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Decorative pattern on trim
- Adjustable with side straps and buckles
- Metal rivet detail
- Available in four colors
- Ideal for LARP or medieval events
- Handcrafted from 7-8 oz. premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 15.7 Inches
- Width: 15.7 Inches
- Neck Circumference Maximum: 29.5 Ounces
- Weight: 12.3 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.