In the Renaissance, there was a variety of professions. Wear the Tilly Canvas Jerkin for whatever character you choose, from a merchant to a noble. The jerkin is available in two colors and a range of sizes. These neutral colors work for different classes and roles in society. A cotton lining adds comfort to this canvas jerkin. Wear the long, cuffed sleeves rolled up or down, according to your character. Decorative buttons close the jacket shut from the neck until just above the waist. This jacket is a wonderful outer garment for LARP events and fantasy conventions.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in black and brown
- Available in a range of sizes
- Decorative button detail
- Closes from the neck to above the waist
- Cutouts at the armpits for better mobility
- Great for a variety of costumes
- Handcrafted from premium canvas and cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
There are no reviews yet.