With a name like The Sage Sword with Scabbard, you can be forgiven for expecting a fragile blade and not this warriors sword. Crafted with Elvish style in mind, this sword is the epitome of fantasy style made into a battle ready blade. Designed around Tolkien lore, this sword is made after the fashion of the elves, with smooth curves that speak of the same designs found in Glamdring. The sword is forged from dual hardened 5160 high carbon steel, and the blade features a fuller down its length. The guard has broad quillons that curve towards the blade, while the grip is made in wood secured around the full-length tang and wrapped with brown leather to provide an effective hold. The uniquely shaped scent stopper pommel, with its flared edges, is hot peened to the tang for added durability. The sword comes complete with a matching brown leather and wood scabbard. No sword belt is included, so you are free to carry or wear this sword however suits you best. The Sage Sword With Scabbard is the weapon of a traveling lore-seeker who depends on clever wits and martial skill to see him through the great dangers on the road. And this battle-ready sword will indeed allow any warrior to cut down any foe that dares face him or her in battle.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Inspired by Glamdring from the Lord of the Rings
- Steel is dual hardened to a Rockwell of 53
- Full-length, peened tang provides immense durability
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Wood scabbard and grip are wrapped in leather
- Total Length: 46.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 36 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Handle with Pommel Length: 10 Inches
- Crossguard Length: 10 Inches
- Point of Balance: 4 Inches
- Weight: 4 Pounds 3 Ounces
There are no reviews yet.