The Partridge and the Pear is inspired by the restaurant at Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, the place for Good Food and Holiday Cheer! The rustic public house features a small pear tree beneath the sign on the side of the building. Gorgeous stonework and masonry give a lodge-like feel to this illuminated porcelain pub. A picture of a partridge decorates the front door, and numerous paneled windows emit a warm glow. Hand-painted with attention to detail, this Christmas collectible makes a fun addition to your Dickens Village display.
- Introduction Date: April 2011
- Collection: Dickens Village
- Hand-painted with bright colors and detail
- Illuminated building
- Comes with a light cord and bulb
- A fantastic collectible for holiday villages
- Made with porcelain, polyresin, and polyester foam fill
- Height: 7.7 Inches
- Width: 5.7 Inches
- Length: 6.5 Inches
There are no reviews yet.