Warrior, when you head out on a mighty Crusade, there are many dangers that await you. Protect yourself with the Templar Knight Dagger. Made from high carbon steel, this functional dagger has a double-edged blade. Next, the dagger continues with a curved crossguard. The crossguard curves towards the blade. The hilt has a steel grip. Black leather covers the grip. Then, the hilt ends with a disk-shaped pommel. A red enamel cross adorns the pommel. Finally, the dagger comes with a wood scabbard. Black leather covers the wood scabbard. It has steel fittings. You can bring this dagger with you to your next historical reenactment. It also looks great on display in any dagger or Knights Templar collection.
- Has a double-edged blade
- Features a red cross on the pommel
- Comes with a black sheath
- Great for historical reenactments
- Wonderful for collecting and display
- Made from high carbon steel
- Hilt is steel with leather grip
- Scabbard is wood and leather
- Overall Length: 17.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.8 Inches
- Weight: 18.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.