Outdoor LARP and reenactment events can be taxing, so use the Teardrop Water Bottle to keep a drink handy and stay hydrated without deviating from medieval authenticity. This bottle is made of natural leather with a wooden stopper. The teardrop shape lends it a simple elegance while the contrasting stitches add interest. With a cord at the top of the bottle, it easily attaches to belts or other straps. Due to its natural leather construction, it may have slight variations in color, and the traditional sealing methods used in its construction may require resealing with melted beeswax after a few uses.
- Made of leather with wooden stopper
- Bottle features teardrop shape with contrasting stitching
- Great way to keep water handy during LARP and reenactment events
- Cord attached at top of bottle for easy carrying
- Natural leather construction may result in slight variations
- Can be resealed with beeswax
- Capacity: 23.7 to 33.8 Ounces