Keep your head safe during battle with the Swiss Sallet. This version of the historic helmet, handcrafted in 16 gauge steel, features a hinged bevor that leaves a narrow horizontal strip exposed at the front for sight when lowered. The rounded head of the helm features a ridge at its center. Modeled after helmets of the 15th and 16th century, the Swiss Sallet is elegant in its simplicity and will serve its wearer well during reenactment events.
- Expertly handcrafted 15th century replica
- Features hinged bevor and narrow strip for vision
- Helmet is rounded in shape with a ridge across the top
- Steel thickness may vary due to handmade construction
- Stunning armour piece for historic reenactment
- Made of 16 gauge mild steel