Any knight would be proud to wear the stylish and functional Steel European Breastplate. Featuring a historic design, this breastplate has decorative ridges and folds in its construction, adding elegance to this plate armour piece. Made of 18 gauge steel, the breastplate is finely handcrafted. This may result in slight variations in steel thickness. The brass buckles make it easy to combine this piece with a gorget, adding to its versatility as a medieval reenactment piece. No backplate is included with this piece.
- Depicts historic European design
- Armour features segmented look with rivets and decorative folds
- Includes brass buckles for attaching a gorget
- Steel thickness may vary slightly due to handmade construction
- Does not include back piece
- Made of 18 gauge steel
- Chest: 44-50 Inches