You will always be able to identify your drink when you use this unique piece of Neo-Victorian imagining. Featuring brightly colored pipes and gears on a riveted base, this Steampunk Shot Glass makes an excellent collectible as well. A fitting piece of barware for the steamship engineer or dirigible dandy, the base has been made from cold cast bronze. Hand-painted with gold and red accents, this antiqued Steampunk drinkware exhibits exceptional detailing. Buy this Steampunk Shot Glass for yourself or a friends who adores the creative and adventuring spirit of Neo-Victorian fantasy.
- Exhibits intricate detailing
- Hand-painted in antique finish
- Depicts machinery and gear decoration around the shot glass
- Makes a great piece of Steampunk drinkware
- Functional and collectible
- Made from Cold Cast Bronze
- Main Cup Made from Glass
- Height: 3.5 Inches
- Width: 2.4 Inches
- Length: 3.1 Inches
There are no reviews yet.