Squire, pick up your sword and prepare for battle. You shall attain victory with the Squire Sword with Scabbard and Belt in your hand. Forged from tempered 5160 spring steel, this functional sword features a double-edged blade. You can choose between a sharpened and unsharpened blade. The blade features a hollow ground cross section with a stiff spine to give it added strength. The lightweight blade makes the sword fast and responsive. In addition, the Darksword Armoury logo adorns the blade near the hilt.
The full tang sword continues with a curved crossguard. The silver-colored crossguard gently curves towards the blade. Also, the center of the crossguard points towards the blade while the arms have rounded tips. Next, the hilt has a black, one-handed grip. At the center of the grip, it begins to taper towards the pommel. The hilt ends with a disk-shaped pommel. The pommel is also silver-colored. Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard and interlaced sword belt. Black leather wraps around the scabbard. This functional sword makes a great addition to any armoury or weapon collection. Bring the sword to your next historical reenactment.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- Fully functional
- Available in sharpened or unsharpened blade options
- Features a double-edged, hollow-ground blade
- Has a tapered grip
- Comes with a scabbard and sword belt
- Great for reenactments or collections
- Made from 5160 high carbon steel
- Scabbard is wood with leather covering
- Overall Length: 34 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 27.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.1 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 8.6 Inches
- Guard Depth: 0.9 Inch
- Handle Circumference: 4.3 Inches
- Point of Balance: 3 Inches
- Weight: 2.1 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.