For a look as unique and fresh as the first blossoms of the season, wear the Spring Flower Renaissance Gown. This elegant, handmade gown is inspired by womens historic fashions and features a remarkable pastel floral print fabric. Its full length design features delicate white lace trim bordering the central panel of taffeta all the way to the bottom hem. Fitted sleeves with puffed shoulders are gathered at the elbow and decorated with ruffles, lace, and flower embellishments. At the center of the square neckline, a matching flower appears with delicate beadwork below, draping across the torso. With adjustable lacing on at its back, this one piece dress is ready to fascinate and enchant at your next costume ball, reenactment event, or Renaissance festival. This dress is pictured with the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately.
- Handmade dress inspired by historic fashion
- Elegant, full length design trimmed with lace
- Puffed shoulder sleeves cinch and flare out at elbow
- Unique draped beading and fabric flower decorate square neckline
- Back of bodice features adjustable lace-up detail
- Recommended petticoat sold separately
- Ideal for costume balls, reenactment events, and Renaissance festivals
- Made of floral print and taffeta fabric with lace and bead detail
- Dry clean recommended.