With a look that goes great with many different characters, the Small Round Viking LARP Shield displays a wooden appearance with a metallic boss and rim. Golden studs appear periodically along the edges of the shield and boss. Crafted from hard EVA foam with latex coating, this LARP buckler remains strong enough to be a good defensive tool while also maneuverable enough to possess multiple functions in battle. Make sure you are equipped with this excellent roleplaying shield at your next event!
Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Hard EVA foam does not flex in combat
- Features a punch-grip for a secure hold
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Grip made of EVA foam and leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Diameter: 19.7 Inches
- Grip Length: 6.3 Inches
- Please be aware that measurements can vary slightly as this is a hand-made item.