When you want the greatest amount of coverage a shield can give you, make sure to check out this fantastic option! The Ready For Battle Large Woodgrain Shield displays a long, vertical shape with realistic wood patterning. A metallic strip runs along the edge of the design. Made from hard EVA foam and coated with latex, this roleplaying shield possesses the strength and durability to get you through battle. Make sure you are properly equipped for your next event with this RFB shield on your arm!
Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this Silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Hard EVA foam does not flex in combat
- Features six adjustable straps for a secure grip
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Grip made of EVA foam and canvas
- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Length: 39 Inches
- Width: 18.1 Inches
- Weight: 3.9 Pounds
- Please be aware that measurements can vary slightly as this is a hand-made item.
Christa Yates (verified owner) –
Light and sturdy, this shield is perfect for a full contact game. The straps are adjustable and quite sturdy, and this shield can take a beating. It’s a large shield, about the size of a sled. If you’re slender like I am, you’ll be able to fit your whole body behind this shield, which is perfect for the kit I’m building.
It’s also the perfect shield to customize with a coat of arms, bloody handprints, or something similar.
Emry B. (verified owner) –
Very well made, it covers most of my torso, when fully belted on, great with polearms!
I’ve referred this to a few friends already!