A mage may keep their potions while a merchant would keep their coins in a bag like this Small Borchard Belt Bag. Wear it to any medieval market. Made from heavy duty canvas, this bag belt comes in five colors. It closes with a stepped front flap. The flap secures with a round button and loop. Next, there are two loops on the back. These loops allow the bag to slide onto a belt, not included. Its streamlined silhouette lends itself to a wide variety of characters. This Small Borchard Belt Bag makes a fantastic accessory to have at a LARP event, faire, or convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in five colors
- Fastens with a button and loop
- Can attach to a belt, not included
- Stepped front flap
- Ideal for a faire or convention
- Made from heavy duty cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- Length: 4.3 Inches
- Depth: 1 Inch
- Height: 3.5 Inches
- Fits Belts up to: 2 Inches Wide
Measurements are approximate.