During the Middle Ages pants did not have pockets, and grocery shopping did not come with the luxury of disposable bags. Luckily, there were satchels for carrying large items. The Large Medieval Messenger Bag is modeled on such articles. This cotton bag is large enough to hold books, food items ranging from potatoes to a loaf of bread, and other valuables. Its features a long shoulder strap, so it can be carried like a purse on one shoulder, or it can be slung across the body. Its top flap can be held shut via a synthetic horn clasp, so your items will always stay secure. The Large Medieval Messenger Bag comes in black, hemp, green, blue, brown, or sand, making it a versatile accessory that goes with any medieval outfit.
- Based on medieval satchels
- Has a long shoulder strap for wearing across the body
- Features a synthetic horn clasp to keep the bag closed
- Comes in black, hemp, green, blue, brown, and sand
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and other medieval reenactments
- Made of 100% cotton