With a thin, straight handle made of eye-catching colored wood, the Slim Color Wood Boot Knife is a nifty and unique blade to have nearby, whether for everyday utility use, survival, or for carrying as part of a historical costume. The dagger-shaped blade is made of stainless steel and has a wide ricasso. Before the handle is a wide steel guard with short arms curved slightly towards the narrow blade. The wood scales that create the handle are colorful, creating a look that is right at home even in medieval and Renaissance environments. When not in use, keep the blade safe in the included black leather sheath, which has a snap strap at the top for better holding this wood grip boot dagger in place.
- Fully functional
- Blade has a narrow dagger shape
- Short guard arms curve towards blade
- Handle is colorful and slim
- Includes sheath for safe storage
- Great for utility, self defense, and medieval events
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Handle is made of wood
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 6.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.