You see the enemy before you on the battlefield. Raising the Slavic Viking Axe, you prepare to defeat them on your way to victory. Made from high-carbon steel, this functional axe features a wooden haft. The haft curves and gently widens at the bottom. It curves forward to help keep a hand from sliding off the end. On the other end of the haft, there is the axe head. The axe head features a hand-forged finish. It has a bearded blade. A bearded blade is longer on the bottom than the top. This axe is ideal for historical reenactments or as part of a weaponry collection.
- Fully functional
- Forged finish on blade
- Has a slightly bearded axe head
- Widened haft for a better grip
- Great for Vikings and medieval warriors
- Wonderful for reenactments or display
- Blade is high-carbon steel
- Haft is wood
- Overall Length: 16 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.