Warriors, adventurers, and many other characters look great with the right accessories. Check out the Simple Studded Leather Wrist Cuffs. Made from 7-8 ounce leather, this pair of wrist cuffs comes in a range of colors and lengths. The leather is dyed on both sides. You can also choose what hardware color you would like between steel, brass, and antique brass hardware. The cuffs secure shut with a pair of snaps. Circular studs run down the length of the center of the cuffs. Also, an embossed line forms a streamlined edging. You can easily wear these wrist cuffs to any historical reenactment, faire, or LARP event. They even look great with some modern styles as well.
- Sold as a pair
- Comes in a range of colors and lengths
- Available in three hardware color options
- Secures with snaps
- Versatile design
- Great for a variety of characters
- Made from 7-8 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Width: 1.5 Inches
- Length: Available in 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 inch lengths
- Leather Thickness: Approximately .125 Inches
- The length measurements given are the exact length from snap to snap. If your actual wrist measurement is 7 inches, we suggest ordering the 8 inch size so it is not too tight.
Measurements are approximate.