The Leather Wrist Cuffs with Pirate Skull make a great accessory to finish off any pirate costume or ensemble. Be sure to check them out. Made from 7-8 ounce leather, this pair of wrist cuffs comes in a range of colors and lengths. The leather is dyed on both sides. The cuffs secure shut with a pair of steel snaps. In the center of each cuff, there is a steel accent. The accent features a grinning skull wearing a bandana and an eye patch. The eye patch covers the skulls right eye. Behind the skull are two crossed swords. Also, an embossed line creates streamlined edging on the cuffs. You can easily wear these leather wrist cuffs to any cosplay convention, faire, or LARP event.
- Sold as a pair
- Comes in a range of colors and lengths
- Secures with silver-colored snaps
- Features a pirate skull and swords accent
- Great for LARP events and cosplay conventions
- Made from 7-8 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Width: 1.5 Inches
- Length: Available in 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 inch lengths
- Leather Thickness: Approximately .125 Inches
- The length measurements given are the exact length from snap to snap. If your actual wrist measurement is 7 inches, we suggest ordering the 8 inch size so it is not too tight.
Measurements are approximate.