Another name for the god Odin was Woden, and he discovered runes in Norse mythology. The Silver Runes of Woden Earrings celebrate this myth. Made from sterling silver, these earrings come as a pair. They have fishhook backings. Therefore, they require pierced ears. On the front, the earrings have a rectangular shape. A twisted, knotwork-like border runs along the edges of each earring. On each earring, there is a series of Futhark runes. The runes are different sizes. For example, the central rune is the largest one. These earrings make a lovely personal accessory, adding Norse style to any outfit.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Comes as a pair
- Has fishhook backs, requiring pierced ears
- Features a series of Futhark runes
- Rectangular shape with knotwork borders
- Great addition to any jewelry collection
- Made from fine sterling silver
- Length: 1.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.