The Sigrid Cotton Viking Dress is a great choice for any Norse lady. This Viking gown has long sleeves with a relaxed fit and an effortlessly flattering A-line shape. Thin leather trim along the front panel adds subtle rugged charm. Made of a medium weight, natural woven cotton, wear this V-neck Viking dress as is or add a petticoat underneath to bring out the shape of the skirt. Lacing down the back helps adjust the dress for best fit. Available in a variety of colors and color combinations, the first color listed is the body and sleeves of the dress, while the second color listed corresponds with the front panel. Whether attending a medieval market, Renaissance fair, reenactment, or LARP, this cotton Viking gown will have you clothed in both comfort and style.
This dress can be worn on its own or paired with the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145) to emphasize its A-line skirt shape.
- Features contrast color front accent panel
- Has long sleeves and a V-neck
- Laces at back for adjustable fit
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- Great for medieval, Viking, and fantasy looks
- Made of 100 percent natural cotton with leather trim
- Wash with a gentle machine action using a 1/2 load with a short spin. Maximum water temperature 85° F/30° C. Please use a gentle washing powder.
- Small: Bust – 33-35 Inches, Shoulder – 14 Inches, Waist – 26-28 Inches, Skirt Length: 41 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 56 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 36-38 Inches, Shoulder – 16 Inches, Waist – 29-31 Inches, Skirt Length: 42 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 57.5 Inches
- Large: Bust – 39-41 Inches, Shoulder – 17 Inches, Waist – 32-34 Inches, Skirt Length: 43 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 59 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42-44 Inches, Shoulder – 18 Inches, Waist – 35-37 Inches, Skirt Length: 44 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 60 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 46-48 Inches, Shoulder – 19 Inches, Waist – 39-41 Inches, Skirt Length: 45 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 61 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust – 50-53 Inches, Shoulder – 20.5 Inches, Waist – 44-46 Inches, Skirt Length: 46 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 62.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.