Inspired by the currency of ancient Rome, the Set of 10 Gold Roman LARP Coins displays the helmeted profile of Roma on one side of each coin and a four horse chariot on the other, these details revealed in an antique gold tone. These high-quality gaming coins are made of galvanized zinc and nickel, making them ideal additions to tabletop gaming and live action roleplay as well as fine collectibles and display pieces. Inspired by real ancient Roman currency, they can even be used to add authenticity to Roman reenactment. Whether embellishing your historically themed gameplay or adding interest to a coin collection or display, these inspired coins will impress fans of historic Roman culture with their realistic look and feel.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Includes 10 identical gold tone coins
- Antique finish creates authentic look
- Circular coins are decorated on both sides
- Coin fronts display helmeted profile of Roma
- Reverse sides display a chariot pulled by four horses
- Excellent addition to historical gamplay
- Unique collectible or gift for coin collectors
- Made of galvanized zinc and nickel
- Diameter: 1.14 Inches
- Weight: 9.8 grams
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.