With the Set of 10 Copper Roman LARP Coins filling your pocket, belt pouch, or treasure chest, you will feel as though you have been transported back the ancient days of Rome. These realistic coins are inspired by historical currency. Made of high-quality, galvanized zinc and nickel, each identical round coin displays the profile of an aging Emperor Nero on one side and a triumphal arch on the reverse. Sporting an antique finish to their copper coloration for an added touch of rustic authenticity, these historical coins add realism to Roman reenactment, tabletop gaming, and live action roleplay events. Believable in both their detail and feel, these historical coins make delightful gifts and collectibles for enthusiasts of Roman history and myth.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Includes 10 identical copper tone coins
- Antique finish creates authentic look
- Circular coins are decorated on both sides
- Coin fronts display profile of aged Emperor Nero
- Coin backs display triumphal arch
- Excellent addition to historical gamplay
- Unique collectible or gift for coin collectors
- Made of galvanized zinc and nickel
- Diameter: 1 Inch
- Weight: 5.6 grams
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.