Looking for a historical touch that you can add to your footwear, especially for a medieval costume? Be sure to check out the Seran Gaiters. Made from a wool blend, these gaiters come as a pair. They are available in two colors and four sizes. The gaiters secure to the legs with lacing along the back. The cord laces run through metal grommets. Next, the gaiters cover the wearer from the upper shin to about halfway down the boot or shoe that they are wearing. There is a seam in center front and the upper edge of the gaiters have a convex curve. The lower edges of the boot covers have a curved shape as well. These boot and shoe covers make a great accessory to wear at a LARP event, historical reenactment, and more. You can easily add the Seran Gaiters to a variety of costumes.
- Comes in two colors
- Available in a range of sizes
- Sold as a pair
- Great for a variety of costumes
- Wonderful for reenactments and roleplaying
- Made of 74% wool, 15% polyester, 7% polyamides, and 4% miscellaneous natural fibers
- Small: Front Length – 15.3 Inches, Upper Width – 12 Inches
- Medium: Front Length – 16.1 Inches, Upper Width – 13.5 Inches
- Large: Front Length – 16.5 Inches, Upper Width – 15.1 Inches
- X-Large: Front Length – 17.1 Inches, Upper Width – 16.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.