Kilts were originally pleated on the floor before being tied around the waist. The Scottish Mans Wool Kilt has its pleats already sewn into its structure for modern convenience that does not sacrifice its historical look. This traditionally inspired hilt is made of an acrylic wool fabric and comes in different color options. Wear it with your favorite sporran and period shirt to get the look shown here, or use it to create your own unique outfit. This authentic-looking Highlander kilt is essential for those looking to celebrate traditional Scottish culture, whether at a special event, Ren faire, or reenactment.
- Perfect for creating a traditional Scottish look
- Pleats are sewn in for convenience
- Looks great with your favorite sporran
- Available in different tartan patterns
- Great for Renaissance fairs and reenactments
- Made of acrylic wool
- Dry clean recommended
There are no reviews yet.