You have joined the Crusades. As you journey forth, you make sure that the Scottish Knight Templar Sword is always waiting at your side. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this functional sword has a double-edged blade with a wide fuller running down its length. The blade comes unsharpened.
Next, the sword continues with a curved crossguard. The crossguard curves towards the blade. Each arm has a concave curve on the blade side of the guard. There are two grooves near the center of the guard. The hilt has a brown, leather-wrapped grip. Then, the hilt ends with a disk-shaped pommel. A red cross adorns the pommel.
Finally, the sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Leather covers the wood. The scabbard has steel fittings, including two rings on the side. These rings allow the scabbard to hang from a belt, not included. You can bring the Scottish Knight Templar Sword with you to your next reenactment. It also looks great on display.
- Fully functional
- Has a double-edged blade with a wide fuller
- Features a red cross detail on the pommel
- Comes with a scabbard
- Great for historical reenactments
- Wonderful for collections and display
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Hilt is mild steel with wooden grip
- Scabbard is wood and leather