Modeled after a leather doublet dated from 1610 that exists in the Royal Scottish Museum in Edinburgh, the Scottish Doublet offers superb quality and style for a medieval or Renaissance man who wants an impressive look. Like the classic doublets from history, this garment is designed to be worn along with a simple shirt, being something of an outer layer that was once favored by men of all stations throughout the medieval and Renaissance eras. This doublet features subtly flared shoulders and a single-breasted closure, as well as attractive gold trimming that has been sewn across the surface of the garment. It also possesses a 30-button construction, many as fasteners down the front of the doublet. Several more buttons adorn the sleeves, which are detachable, in order to alter the style of the garment and make it a doublet that can be comfortably worn throughout the seasons. The Scottish Doublet is available in a variety of attractive colors, making this historically styled doublet a stylish garment that can be used to complete a wide array of looks and outfits without having to compromise your personal sense of style.
- Made from Quality Materials
- Features a Single-Breasted, 30-Button Closure
- Has Removable Sleeves
- Modeled on an Existing Historical Piece
- A Beautiful Complement to Medieval and Renaissance Styles
- Made in the USA
- Made from 100 percent cotton velveteen fabric
- Lined with 100 percent cotton twill
- Sizing on this garment runs by Chest size. Get an accurate measurement of your chest and choose the appropriate option.