Warriors such as yourself know the value of carrying a proper shield onto the battlefield. Thus, you carry the Scottish Battle Targe Shield. Made from dense hardwood, this functional shield has a round shape. Covered in soft leather, it has a rich red color which contrasts against the brass tacks and boss. The tacks form a series of lines radiating out from the boss. This central boss has a narrow, sharp point that comes directly out of the shield. On the back, the shield has two leather straps for holding the shield. Carry this shield into your next reenactment battle and become a fierce Highland warrior. It also looks just as great on display as it does on the battlefield.
- Features a series of lines radiating from the center
- Has a sharp point on the boss
- Two straps on back for holding
- Great for historical reenactments
- Wonderful for display or collecting
- Made from dense hardwood
- Cover is soft leather with brass accents
- Diameter: 20 Inches
- Weight: 5 Pounds 13 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.