During the Norman and Saxon periods, men of all classes wore tunics. Continuing that tradition, our Saxon tunic has been made using durable Brown Twill fabric. The sleeve and garment were cut as one piece using only one seam. Lace decoration on the edges are complemented by eyelet and stable string on sleeves and neck. Belt not included. Our Saxon Tunic is available in sizes small/medium or large/x-large.
- Great Looking Medieval Tunic
- Made of Brown Twill Fabric
- Great For Medieval Re-enactments and Renaissance Fairs
- Made from 100 percent cotton twill
- Small/Medium: Chest 55 Inches, Length 40 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Chest 63 Inches, Length 40 Inches