The Sambura Spear could be described as the 300 Winchester Magnum of the spear world. This carbon steel spear can be used at long range, flies straight with a flat trajectory, and penetrates deep, making it ideal for hunting. The Samburu Spear breaks down into three components. The first is the spear head itself, permanently welded to a 3/8 inch thick steel shaft. Second is the counter balancing butt spike also known as the shoe. This is used as an alternate point for practice throwing, preserving the actual spear blade itself for more serious work. Third is the black, hardwood handle with double taper connecting the head and shoe. Our Samburu spear comes unassembled for ease of transportation. All you have to do is fit the blade and butt spike tightly to the handle and attach them with the provided retaining screws.
Please note that this Samburu spear has been made as tough as possible. However, if you bend your spear shaft or shoe, it can be easily straightened in a vise or with a hammer, and the tough hickory handle of your spear can eventually break, so please be prepared to replace it.
- Spear head is balanced by butt spike
- Handle has a double taper
- Great for hunting or wilderness use
- Includes Secure-Ex sheath
- Easy to assemble with included retaining screws
- Spear blade and butt spike made of SK-5 steel
- Handle made of black hardwood
- Blade Length: 7 Inch Spear Head
- Socket Inner Diameter: 0.875 Inch
- Socket Outer Diameter: 1 Inch
- Overall Spear Length: 7 Feet
- Overall Weight: 2 pounds, 8 ounces