This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
Compact and sturdy in design, The Safe Maker II Stainless Steel Push Knife offers effectiveness on par with a larger weapon. The blade, shaft, and T-shaped tang are fashioned from one solid piece of Japanese AUS8A stainless steel. Featuring a spear point blade, this self defense push knife has great cutting and piercing potential and is easily portable for all your survival needs. The shock absorbent and textured handle is extended over part of the shaft for added comfort and security. The sheath can be attached to a belt with lashing slots, easily concealed in a boot, or carried using the breakaway ball chain lanyard, making the Safe Maker II Stainless Steel Push Knife an excellent tactical blade to have in any situation.
- Fully functional
- Easy to carry size
- Textured handle for added comfort
- Double sided spear point blade
- T-shaped tang within handle
- Includes sheath with lashing slots and lanyard
- Blade made of AUS 8A stainless steel
- Kray-Ex handle
- Overall length: 5 Inches
- Blade Length: 3.25 Inches
- Handle Length: 1.75 Inches
- Blade Thickness: .18 Inch
- Weight: 2.3oz.