Featuring ornate accents on its guard and pommel in a spectacular medieval style design, the Royal English Dagger is an eye-catching decorative weapon perfect for displaying, wearing with a medieval costume, or collecting. The blade of this dagger is crafted from stainless steel and features a double-edged spear point design, and a decorative rain-guard depicting a rampant unicorn appears next to the guard. The quillons of the guard end in a fleur-de-lis shape. This floral theme is continued in the design of the pommel, which is also crafted in the appearance of a fleur-de-lis. The pommel, guard, and unicorn emblem all feature a dark pewter finish. A wrapped texture on the black grip provides a secure hold. Included with this dagger is a matching black scabbard with complementary accents on its throat and chape. The Royal English Dagger is a superb way to bring a touch of medieval styling to your weapon collection, historical outfit, or home decor.
- Completely decorative
- Blade features a double-edged spear point design
- Features a decorative rain-guard with rampant unicorn
- Pommel and guard have intricate fleur-de-lis designs
- Grip has a wrapped texture
- Includes a matching scabbard
- Great for collecting, costuming, and more
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Pommel, guard, and rain-guard are made of cast metal
- Handle and scabbard are made of plastic
- Overall Length: 14 Inches
There are no reviews yet.