In Scottish tradition, a small knife was tucked into the sock for the cutting of food at dinner time, but it also served well as a weapon of defense. This traditional tool has been recreated by the Rosewood Damascus Sgian Dubh. This knife is made from Damascus steel, granting it both a beautiful water-ripple pattern as well as a high degree of durability. Its spear-point blade is double-edged, with one side featuring jimping. The hilt of this knife is made from dark brown rosewood, adding to its appeal, and its circular shape makes gripping easy. Though meant to be tucked into a sock, this sgian dubh comes with a wooden scabbard with a leather belt loop, so it can be worn within reach. The Rosewood Damascus Sgian Dubh is the perfect knife for anyone looking to complete their highland ensemble or get in touch with their Scottish heritage, and it is sure to serve with strength.
- Durable spear-point blade displays water-ripple pattern
- Based on the traditional Scottish blade
- Circular handle makes gripping easy
- Includes a wooden scabbard with a leather belt loop
- Perfect for highlanders or outdoorsmen
- Made from Damascus steel
- Handle made from rosewood
- Length: 9.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.