Few pieces of the Roman warrior look are more iconic than the apron belt, with its stunning adornments and beautiful leather. The Roman Tekije Belt with Apron is a unique take on this belt, based on a find from first century Serbia. This hand tanned leather belt features a beautiful brown color. Steel plates encircle the entire waistline, while an ornate buckle adorns the belt as well. Four leather strips hang in the front of the belt as the apron with steel medallions decorating their surface. Tin-plated medallions also hang from the ends of the war skirt, adding an eye catching and authentically Roman touch. You can add a piece history from thousands of years ago to your Roman war reenactment with the Roman Tekije Belt with Apron.
Please note: The shade of brown on this belt varies from a very light brown to a very dark brown.
- Based on a find from first century Serbia
- Steel plates encircle the waistline
- A great addition to Roman reenactment ensembles
- Constructed from thick leather
- Accented with decorations of tin-plated brass
- Belt Length: 54 Inches
- Belt Width: 2 Inches
- Tasset Length: 16 Inches
- Fits a 38 to 46 inch waist
- Length of belt tongue allows extra holes to fit up to a 50 inch waist